- finding the focus God has for you
- choosing a direction
- moving ahead
We all know managing our time is very difficult, but when our time is managed with an appetite for purpose we will develop our skills. Those skills will help to achieve our goals with maximum effort and plans that are realistic.
It is so key to acknowledge you have time:
- Everyone has been given the same amount time which was given by God.
- You can determine how to use your time, with God's help.
- Your time is valuable, don't let someone else decide what your priorities are or make your schedule.
- It is important to focus on meaningful time that is vital to your relationships
You can accomplish great things when you use small bits of time faithfully.
Maximizing the amount of time you spend with God will also maximize your time to serve others.
Are you ready to manage your time with an appetite for purpose?
Signup today for my Power Packed Customized Coaching Consultations and learn how you can Manage your Time with an Appetite for Purpose.
Please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.